CrossFit Reviver is looking to expand its coaching staff – are YOU the right candidate?
Before you answer, let me tell you a bit more about us to see if you’d make a good addition to our team. We (Vince and Jeremy) opened this gym in 2011 with one goal: Help people become healthier, stronger versions of themselves through fitness so that they can live their best life. That goal has come to fruition and it will continue to be what we strive for.
However, our way of accomplishing that goal has changed a bit over the last 4.5 years. After working with hundreds of people we have learned a valuable lesson; EVERYONE is different.
CrossFit is a broad form of fitness that can be scaled and modified for anyone but it may not be the BEST fitness program for EVERYONE. Don’t get me wrong, we strongly believe that our CrossFit Group program is right for a lot of people – but we know its not the BEST option for EVERYONE.
Some people need more, some people need less and some people just need different. This is why we offer a Competitor’s Program and Individual Programs. Now that we offer more than just a CrossFit program, we believe we have the ability to help anyone accomplish their fitness goals.
If you share similar beliefs, you might be a great fit for our team!
Here are some other things we are looking for:
- Coaching experience: CrossFit, Team Sports, Personal Training, etc.
- CrossFit Level 1 Certified
- Availability to coach 5:30a, 6:30a and/or 5:30p, 6:30p (not mandatory, but ideal)
- Strong personality – we can teach you how to be a better coach, we can’t teach you how to not have the personality of a rock
- Ability to see and correct movement patterns
- Strong passion for helping others accomplish goals
- Willingness to learn and take instruction
- Communication Skills
- Honestly and Integrity
- High Standards
If you believe you should be the next coach at CrossFit Reviver Strength and Conditioning send your resume and a brief description of why you’re our best option to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: I AM YOUR NEXT COACH!