At CFR we’re focused on moving safely and efficiently. That is why we require ALL new members to complete our On-Ramp course before starting their program.
In this course you will learn how to safely and efficiently perform all of the movements we use. The topics/movements covered in this program are sequential and attendance to every class is fundamental to your success. This course is also our way of learning more about you and the way you move. Please understand that ALL movements are scalable and we use progressions to teach everything. Regardless of your current fitness level, you can do this! Once you complete this course you will be ready to tackle all the daily workouts with confidence.
- Schedule: T/TH/F for 2 weeks + CrossFit Classes 3x /week for 2 weeks (12 total sessions)
- Time: 7:30pm – time can change based on attendees schedule.
- How Often?: A new On-Ramp course begins every two weeks.
- Size Limit: We limit these classes to 3 people to assure you receive the personalized attention you need
- What if I’m not available during the scheduled On-Ramp classes? Or, I don’t want to wait for the next one to start? No worries, we have individual On-Ramps available by appointment! These consist of 5 personal training sessions and 3 group classes. Please contact us for pricing and to schedule your consultation.
- Investment: Group: $248. Individual: $330