Welcome: Bonnie Karas-Foltz
We are super excited to welcome Bonnie into our Reviver family. Her accomplishments as an athlete and experience as a coach are extremely impressive. If you haven’t had the chance to meet her yet, we highly recommend stopping by her Bike Lab when she’s in the building and saying “Hi!” Here is a little information on her background, education, and what BK Training Systems is all about:
- Oakland University, Bachelors of Science Degree in Biology, Minor in Communications
- USA Cycling Level 2, USAT Triathlon Level 1
- USAT Youth and Juniors Certified Coaching Program
- USA Cycling Certified Coaching Programs
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer
- American Red Cross Lifeguard Certified
- CPR/AED/First Aid
- Over 30 years experience in working with injury prevention and pre-habilitation with high performance athletes
- 7 time All-American Collegiate Swimmer
- USAT All-American Triathlon
- National Champion Olympic Distance and 70.3 Distances
- Saginaw Swimming Officials Hall of Fame
- Michigan Masters Swimming Coach of the Year 2015 http://www.michiganmasters.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/WaveEater_3-2016.pdf
- ITU World Age Group Championships
- Local bike fitting, One-on-one swim instruction on pool deck, Online coaching, Regular group swim workouts on pool deck, Regular track or group run workouts in person, Training Peaks scheduling.
- General Info: Performance Cycle Lab Training Sessions offered with Power Based Wattage analysis done on Compu-trainers in cycling lab.
- Power Testing Analysis: Baseline Wattage Training Zones established along with Heart Rate Training Zones
- Resting Metabolic Rate and V02 Testing with Korr Cardio Coach Plus.
- Video Analysis of Swimming, Cycling, Running
- Organized Group Swim, Bike and Run Training Sessions with a Certified/Elite Coaching Staff.
- Custom and Periodized Block Training Programs for Cycling (Mtb, Track, Road and Cyclo-Cross), Triathlon (Sprint-IRONMAN Distances.) Running and Swimming
- USAT Certified Training