Proper movement is crucial for results and safety. This is why we recommend all new members complete our On-Ramp course before beginning their programming.
In this course you will learn how to safely and efficiently perform all of the movements that we use. Topics and movements covered are sequential and attendance to every class is fundamental to your success. This course is also our way of learning more about you and how you move. All movements are scalable, and we use progressions to teach. Regardless of your current fitness level, you can do this. Once you complete this course, you will be ready to tackle all of the daily workouts with confidence.
- 12 Sessions
- Phase 1: Tue, Th & Fri at 7:30pm for two weeks
- Phase 2: Group Class three times a week for two weeks (you pick the times that work for you)
- A new On-Ramp course begins every two weeks (first come, first served)
- On-Ramp classes are limited to four people to assure you receive the personalized attention that you need
- Scheduling issues? Individual On-Ramps are available by appointment. These consist of five personal training sessions and three group classes.
Group: $248 / Individual: $330